Pages

Sunday Funday

Whew, what a week!

Over the past few days I've been quite busy and so was very happy to have a really good sleep in today. Sunday Funday began by enjoying a couple episodes of Adventure Time while still in bed... it is fast becoming one of my favourite shows!


After getting up and enjoying a large cup of tea, I proceeded to enjoy some serious cuddle time with the cottage's furry inhabitants, (clockwise from top left) Itsy Bits, Bella, Kelso, and Gizmo.

After tea and snuggles I decided to be somewhat productive and managed to get some fabric pressed and cut to make more of these hot/cold relief packs. The ones pictured below were given as Christmas gifts and everyone loved them! I've been trying to come up with a cute name for them... Cottage Comfort Packs? I don't know. Do you have any ideas? Feel free to make a suggestion in the comment section at the bottom of this post! :)


After the fabric prep, I enjoyed a nice Skype date with my lovely mom before heading out to support our local hockey team. (We won, 5-4. Tense game.)



Now it is past 7:00 pm, dinner is cleared away, and I'm settling down for the evening to continue knitting. I hope you've had an enjoyable, relaxing weekend as well!