Pages

The Challenge

Hello! I apologize for my absence, I've been away from the Cottage for a while. After enjoying a great visit today, I have returned to my cozy cottage with an exciting plan for this blog, courtesy of my dear friend and fellow blogger, Andrea, who blogs at Love, Hestia.

This is a great challenge that I am really excited about, as it will help me further develop my ability to set goals and reach them, and will keep me on track with my various craft projects and other happenings here at the Cottage. The plan is that for the next 30 days, I will be posting something each day. What I share each day of the week will fit a theme, as follows:

Mondays - special photography
Tuesdays - current crafty WIPs*
Wednesdays - a delicious recipe (I'm more of a baker.... expect sweets!)
Thursdays - easy tutorials and/or DIY projects
Friday Finds - something awesome I find during the week (pattern, product, website, etc.)
Show + Tell Saturday - an opportunity to show off any FOs* of the week
Sunday Funday - a review of the week, plus some extra Figgy tidbits

*For anyone not in the know, WIP = work in progress, and FO = finished object.

The Challenge begins tomorrow, and I'm so excited to share a recipe with you! I hope you'll pop by and join me for a cup of tea.