Pages

Little Stars

Do you have an abundance, even a just a little, of scrap worsted weight yarn? You do?
Well, today I prepared a tutorial/pattern on how to make lovely little crocheted stars. I've tried out a few other patterns in the past but didn't like them, so I created this one instead! Here are a couple photos to get your creative cauldrons bubbling...




Little Stars can be crocheted in one or two colours, and they are so quick and easy to make. Just today I made nearly enough to make a little garland! If desired, you could also make smaller or larger stars by increasing/decreasing the size of the crochet hook and weight of the yarn. 

In addition to using them for a garland, they would also look great stitched onto a plush toy, or onto a child's sweater as wee elbow patches. Another nifty idea would be to felt them, but I haven't tried that yet. If you do, be sure to send me some photos!

To view, download, or print the tutorial PDF, click HERE
Happy crafting!