Pages

Gobble Gobble (Happy Thanksgiving)

So it's Thanksgiving here in Canada, which means (of course) excessively large turkey dinners and some of our favourite desserts! We have a lemon meringue pie, and I am also making Harry Potter-esque pumpkin pasties using the recipe from The Whimsical Cupcake blog. Pastry dough is chilling in the fridge, and the pumpkin filling just came out of the oven. Once that cools, I'll get out that dough and finish those lovelies up. Can't wait for dinner and dessert!

I've been slacking a bit lately and haven't gotten many photos of what's going on at the Cottage, but will have some ready to do another post tomorrow. I'm currently working on a couple small sewing projects, have gotten some cross stitching done, and am also rushing to complete a surprise gift scarf before I go on holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!